Our probate lawyers are ready to assist you and your family with advice concerning Illinois probate law. If you need probate services, our probate attorneys can:
- Guide families and loved ones through the maze of probate procedures
- Work to settle disputes involving estate assets, or the validity of a will
- Distribute assets in a timely manner
- Advise you regarding business interests that are part of the probate estate
- Advise executors
- Prepare accountings
- Attend court hearings
- Prepare and file 706 estate tax returns
Our firm’s services are personal, caring, and designed to help you in your time of need. Let us assist you with carrying out your family member’s or friend’s final wishes. Our trust lawyers can also assist you in administering a trust for you or a loved one.
We serve Naperville, Wheaton, Lisle, Warrenville, Downers Grove,Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Lombard, Plainfield and surrounding communities in DuPage County, Will County, Kane County, and Cook County.
Please review our Estate Planning Page for more information on avoiding probate.
Speak to our attorneys about probate practice at 630-548-5800, or use our email form to contact us today.