Our firm’s estate planning attorneys are personal and caring, and they can prepare an estate plan for you, your family, and your dependants. Our firm’s estate planning lawyers can assist you with:
- Wills, including reciprocal wills for spouses
- Revocable trusts
- QTIP marital trusts, marital trusts, and A/B trusts
- Children’s and special needs trusts
- Irrevocable insurance trusts
- Powers of attorney for property
- Powers of attorney for health care
- Guardianship appointments
- Living wills
- Business succession planning
We welcome the opportunity to work with your accountant or financial planner, or we will recommend firms from our numerous contacts to help you to optimize your estate planning strategies. We serve Naperville, Wheaton, Lisle, Warrenville, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Lombard, Plainfield and surrounding communities in DuPage County, Will County, Kane County, and Cook County.
If you need a probate lawyer please visit our Probate Law page.
Speak to our attorneys about estate planning, wills and trusts at 630-548-5800 or use our email form to contact us today.