Experienced, Caring, and Responsive Representation, and Cost-Effective Strategies that Add Value and Help Businesses Achieve Their Goals
The complexity of running a business in today’s world often requires the legal expertise of seasoned professionals. Russel G. Winick & Associates, P.C. is a team of Naperville business attorneys, who provide skilled business representation to clients throughout DuPage, Will, Kane, and Cook Counties, and is conveniently located minutes from Wheaton, Downers Grove, Warrenville....
We are exclusively business lawyers. We do not handle divorces, personal injury cases, residential real estate closings, criminal cases, etc., like some "business lawyers" do.
Business lawyers that help you achieve success An experienced business attorney from our firm will provide you with strategies that help you achieve your objectives, and solve your business problems, while offering legal assistance in:
- Business formation and corporate maintenance. Our knowledgeable Naperville business law attorneys will handle all aspects of business formation and maintenance for any size business.
- Contracts. Contracts are one of the most significant areas of legal concern for business owners. Crafting and negotiating contracts which protect your business is paramount in keeping your business healthy.
- Business transactions. From business formations and acquisitions to employment disputes, our business attorneys can provide astute legal assistance to protect your rights and grow your business.
- Franchise agreements. If you are considering buying or selling a franchise business, an experienced franchise attorney can provide sound advice.
- Commercial litigation. Whether you need assistance in resolving a dispute or strong advocacy in court to protect your rights, we can provide aggressive representation in contentious business matters.
- Commercial leases. Whether you need assistance in reviewing and negotiating a commercial lease, or with resolving a lease dispute, our attorneys can assist you in all matters involving leases for business purposes.
- Commercial real estate. Our business attorneys can assist in all matters of leasing, buying, or selling real estate for business purposes.
- Trademarks and service marks. Protecting trademarks and service marks is an essential part of many businesses, and we can help you prevent others from infringing on their usage.
- Copyright services. Our business lawyers can help you protect intellectual copyrighted materials and/or obtain copyrights for written works and other property.
- Estate planning, wills, and trusts. Planning ahead to protect your assets and provide for heirs is always prudent—particularly when your assets include business assets in addition to your personal property.
- Probate practice. Passing on without an estate plan that stipulates business matters can leave remaining partners and heirs with a lengthy and expensive probate process.
- Intellectual property licensing. In licensing intellectual property, you can profit from others’ use of your property in U.S. and overseas markets.
- Laundry service industry law. Our attorneys represent companies in the laundry service "route" business throughout the United States. Our lawyers have handled over 5,000 laundry room matters, including over 500 lawsuits.
Your business is our business
Contact a business lawyer at Russel G. Winick & Associates, P.C. for assistance with your legal matters at 630-548-5800. You can also use our email form and contact our business attorneys for help.