Experienced, Caring, and Responsive Representation, that Adds Value and Helps Businesses Achieve Their Goals
Running a business in today’s world requires the legal expertise of seasoned professionals. Russel G. Winick & Associates, P.C. is a team of Naperville business attorneys, who provide skilled business representation to clients throughout DuPage, Will, Kane, and Cook Counties, and is conveniently located minutes from Wheaton, Downers Grove, Warrenville, Lisle, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Plainfield
We are exclusively business lawyers. We do not handle divorces, personal injury cases, residential real estate closings, criminal cases, etc., like some "business lawyers" do.
An experienced business attorney from our firm can provide you with legal assistance in:
- Business formation and corporate maintenance. Our knowledgeable Naperville business law attorneys will handle all aspects of business formation and required maintenance for any size and type of business.
- Contracts. Contracts are one of the most significant areas of legal concern for many business owners. Skillfully crafting and negotiating contracts which protect your business is paramount in keeping your business successful.
- Business transactions. From business formations and acquisitions to employee disputes, our business attorneys can provide astute legal assistance to protect your rights and grow your business.
- Franchise agreements. If you are considering buying or selling a franchise business, an experienced franchise attorney can provide invaluable advice.
- Commercial litigation. Whether you need assistance in resolving a dispute or strong advocacy in court to assert or protect your rights, we can provide aggressive representation in contentious business matters.
- Commercial leases. Whether you need assistance in reviewing, drafting, or negotiating a commercial lease, or with resolving a lease dispute, our experienced attorneys can assist you in all matters involving business leases.
- Commercial real estate. Our business attorneys can assist in all matters of leasing, buying, or selling real estate for business purposes.
- Trademarks and service marks. Establishing or protecting trademarks and service marks is an essential part of many businesses, and we can help you create your marks and prevent others from infringing on their usage.
- Copyright services. Our business lawyers can help you protect copyrighted materials and/or obtain copyrights for written works and other intellectual property.
- Estate planning, wills, and trusts. Planning ahead to protect your assets and provide for heirs is always prudenparticularly when your assets include business assets in addition to your personal property.
- Probate practice. Passing on without an estate plan that addresses business matters can leave remaining partners and heirs with a lengthy and expensive probate process.
- Intellectual property licensing. In licensing intellectual property, you can profit from others’ use of your property in U.S. and overseas markets.
- Laundry service industry law. Our attorneys represent companies in the laundry service "route" business throughout the United States. Our lawyers have handled over 5,000 laundry room matters, including over 500 lawsuits.
Your business is our business
Contact a business lawyer at Russel G. Winick & Associates, P.C. for assistance with your legal matters at 630-548-5800. You can also use our email form and contact our business attorneys for help.